- A. Tencati, S. Castaldo e N. Misani, 2020, “A Qualified Account of Supererogation: Toward a Better Conceptualization of Corporate Social Responsibility”, Business Ethics Quarterly, 30(2), pp. 250-272.
- N. Misani, 2020. “Sustainability and Implicit Contracts”, in D. Wasieleski e J. Weber (a cura di) Business and Society 360 – Sustainability, Emerald Publishing Group, pp. 81-97.
- G. Lojacono, N. Misani e S. Tallman, 2017, “Offshoring, local market entry, and the strategic context of cross-border alliances: The impact on the governance mode”, International Business Review, 26(3), pp. 435-447.
- N. Misani, 2017. “The Organizational Outcomes of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of the Literature”, SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2968787.
- N. Misani, 2017. “The Role of Motive Attributions of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in the Development of Stakeholder Trust”, Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society, 28, pp. 191-203.
- G. Lojacono e N. Misani, 2017. Davines: Internationalizing a Niche, SDA Bocconi – The Case Centre, 317-0062-1.
- N. Misani e P. Varacca Capello (a cura di), 2017. Fashion Collections: Product Development and Merchandising, Milano (IT): Bocconi University Press.
- B. Del Bosco e N. Misani, 2016, “The effect of cross-listing on the environmental, social, and governance performance of firms”, Journal of World Business, 51(6), pp. 977-990.
- N. Misani, M. Buongiorno e V. Buzzi, 2016. “Boards, underwriter reputation, and underpricing in IPO markets: An investigation of the effects of the directors’ human and social capital”, Rivista dei Dottori Commercialisti, 57(2), pp. 209-234.
- N. Misani e S. Pogutz, 2015, “Unraveling the effects of environmental outcomes and processes on financial performance: A non-linear approach”, Ecological Economics, 109(1), pp. 150-160.
Tutte le pubblicazioni